Friday, January 16, 2009

You have heard of Crazy Horse...

Let me introduce.... Crazy Hair


Her hair usually does this after a bath and it is still like that today. Right now her hair is still pretty fine and I am praying that she will have thicker hair like her daddy. But the poor girl will probably end up with fine thin hair like me:(
Sam, dressing up like Mr. Potato Head...


The next James Dean maybe...



And this one...


needs a caption. Anyone care to write one? No prizes to giveaway, just a little acknowledgement from yours truly:)

Take care
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!!! And I LOVE the shoe one LOL That is Nastassia' favorite meal too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine hair does seem to run in part of the family. There's nothing better than crazy haired babies!

    Oh and this early in the morning I have no capacity for captioning :-)

    ReplyDelete