Friday, March 27, 2009

Return of Yoda and other cute pics






So I started this post on Monday and I am just getting around to finishing in now and it will be short because it was late and Emma was up at 4:30 in the morning.

Hard to believe March is almost over. Things have not changed much around here lately. Between working at the restaurant, working from home and raising two little ones, I don't have much free time.

My husband has been off for the month of March and will be going back to work on Tuesday. I will miss his help around here, especially when it comes time for me to do my work-from-home stuff.

Potty training with Sam is going well. He still does not tell us if he has to go, but he does not put up a fight when we say it is time to go sit down and he will usually go within a few minutes. He stands up when he is down and says "Cookie, Cookie!" His hands start to shake when we bring out the treat because he is so excited, it is pretty cute!

Emma is getting quicker at crawling all over. She is getting stronger at pulling herself up, but most times she does need assistance. Though if how quick she started crawling is any indication, she may be walking sooner than we think!

Hope you enjoy the pictures,

God Bless
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment